Participants need to bring out an innovative and useful idea, essential as well as beneficial for mankind, based on technology related to robotics and automation.
1. Event targets students' exposure to technology and their outlook.
2. Best ideas will be felicitated as per ISM felicitation criteria.
Maximum of 2 members in each participating group
1. Each participating group will be allotted 3+1 minutes of time to present their idea(3 min for presentation and 1 min for conclusion).
2. The idea must be in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
3. Each participating group needs to submit a report on their topic in hard copy.
4. The idea should be original, scrapped from the indigenous minds of the students.
5. The idea to be presented must be sufficiently relevant to ISM'16 theme.
2. Manner of presentation.
Sudha Priyadarshini - +91 9437938401
Kasturi Panda - +91 8763158654